Tuesday, January 7, 2014

To My Students...

Hi--

Well, I never completely healed from when I was sick at the beginning of the year, so I'm going to be off from school for the rest of the trimester. I'll be back on March 10, ready to finish out the year with you.

I recognize it's not easy for you to keep switching back and forth between teachers. I know, however, you're in excellent hands with Ms Vazquez. She's amazing! I'm confident that you'll rise to the occasion and give her your absolute best efforts--in addition to being very respectful and cooperative. 

Ms. Vazquez and I speak with each other every day. We're working together to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible for all of us.

I will miss you all, but I'll see you soon.

Take care,
Ms. Ware

Be good! Have fun! Work hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment